SEARCH is the largest archaeology and cultural resources management company in the world, and SEARCH20 is the largest underwater archaeology program. Specializing in mega infrastructure projects and emergency response on land and water, SEARCH delivers high capacity cultural resource services directly to every region in the US and globally. Since 1993, SEARCH has completed more than 3,500 projects across 44 US States and 37 countries, spanning five continents and three oceans. We have supported all military service branches and their Reserve and Guard units on 255 military facilities CONUS and OCONUS, including combat theater. Commercial and government customers in the Energy & Power, Defense, Federal, Transportation, and Development markets have selected SEARCH for more than $250M in Prime contracts and $2.3B in Team contracts.
SEARCH specializes in the full spectrum of cultural services related to Archaeology, Maritime Archaeology, Architectural History, History, Archives, Collections Management, Museum Services, GIS, Documentary Media, and Public Affairs. SEARCH's staff of 200 employees work from over 20 US and Guam offices to conduct 300 projects per year and deploy 20 or more field teams per week. SEARCH has the immediate capacity to exceed client and compliance requirements especially in regard to critical deadlines, high-profile missions, and remote deployments anywhere in the world.
SEARCH is proud to be a member of the following organizations:
- American Academy of Underwater Sciences (AAUS)
- International Association of Caribbean Archaeologists (IACA)
- National Council on Public History (NCPH)
- National Trust for Historic Preservation (NTHP)
- Register of Professional Archaeologists (RPA)
- Society of American Archaeology (SAA)
- Society for Architectural Historians (SAH)
- Society of Historical Archaeology (SHA)
- Society for Military History (SMH)
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
- Southern Gas Association (SGA)
- Southeastern Archaeological Conference (SEAC)