SEARCH is always interested in hiring and retaining the most qualified professionals in the industry. We offer a competitive salary and a benefits package that rivals those of Fortune magazine’s “Top 100 Firms to Work For”.
Our benefits include:
• Insurance Coverage for
• 401K Plan
• Sick Leave
• Professional development support
• Seminar/conference support
• Merit-based raises, bonuses, and promotions
>Non-traditional benefits include:
• “Flex time” for new mothers, fathers, and special
• SEARCH Run Club that provides race entries, travel,
hotel, and “History Just Passed You By” shirts
• SEARCH Book Club monthly after work meetings
• “Wednesday Lunch” SEARCH-sponsored, company-
wide meetings to discuss new legislation, projects-
of-interest, innovative methods, etc.
• Supervisors empowered to award spontaneous
micro-bonuses to individuals or full crews that
exhibit outstanding performance
• Stable and collaborative corporate atmosphere
SEARCH is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug testing and a criminal background check are conducted upon hire. We treat all employment inquires confidentially.
If you are interested in employment opportunities at SEARCH, please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references (if you are applying for a supervisory level position, please also include a technical writing sample) to Amy Semesco: email@example.com
SEARCH is an Affirmative Action Employer. We invite all applicants to complete the attached survey. Surveys can be faxed to 407-236-7799 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org